Sunday, June 10, 2007

3 weeks to go



Okay, so the count down is still going. After all of the braxton hicks I had yesterday, I though for sure this must be it. (Just a little reminder, my water just broke with Matthew, no contractions until the induced me in the hospital). Well, here I am, not in the hospital, but feeling alot better than yesterday. I really should stop trying to do so much yard work and house cleaning. All the stuff that I wanted to do way before I was pregnant, I have done probably in the past three weeks. Cleaned the front closet, cleaned the en suite in our bedroom that is currently storage, organized all of Matthews old clothes, shoes, boots, socks, boxed them, labeled them, and put them away. Found the exersaucer legs (if you still want to borrow it Patty, it is ready to go) and baby toys Ryan had cleaned up, but forgot where he put them. Cleaned out my closet. Got rid of clothes that I hadn't worn in years but kept thinking someday I may want to wear it. Packed my bag for the hospital, trying to think of what I need to bring and what I wished I had when I had Matthew. I can't remember. I should really make lists. Always an afterthought. I found Cars material at Walmart and promised Matthew that I would make him some new blankies, so it is on my list to get done. Hopefully that is tomorrows job. I am resting today. I finally got Ryan to put up the rest of the picture frames that have been lying around the house. There are some that are outdated and I will be changing them so they are not up, but at least they are not lying on the floor in the spare room anymore. Well, I will keep everyone posted as to whether or not this child makes an earlier entrance or not. Pray for early. This back pain is driving me nuts.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

goodness gracious lady... sit down and put your feet up! that baby will be here before you know it...

Chris said...

I agree... you are taking on the world... it may be one way to get that baby to make it's entrance, but it may not be the healthiest for you or baby!!

You are a whiz with that camera... I like the pics on f-book too.