Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Broken Finger Scare and Bellis Fair

Well, yesterday was a long day. Matthew decided to fall down and attempt to break his pinky finger. After the doctors, emergency room, and x-rays, it was nothing more than a sprain. It is still twice the size, blue and black, a scraped all over. Poor little finger. Night time he cried abit due to the pain, but after I drugged him up, he slept. He is still favoring it, but he is back to normal and says his hurt self is all better. I love the language of a two year old. Today was a good day. My friend Naomi and I went to the states with her baby Ava. Our two boys were lucky enough to not come with us. One in day care with Grandma and the other working with Grandma. It was wonderful. We got so much more shopping done and Ava was a great sport and talked the whole time. There were tons of deals to be had and I wish I had been able to spend more, but because I was afraid to pay duty, I tried to keep to my limit. If I had known, the border guard was going to be so nice even though we did go over our limit, I would have spent more. I bought mostly stuff for Matthew and the baby to be. Matthew has hit a growth spurt and some of his jeans are starting to look like flood pants. Old Navy had a great deal, 2 for $25 and with the dollar being great, I had to buy them. I am now home and exhausted. Tomorrow I am going to relax and do laundry and rest on the couch. I deserve it.

No comments: