Saturday, June 16, 2007
Still Waiting.
Okay, so with Matthew I don't remember doing this much waiting. Maybe because I was working and by the time I finished that, chased the cows back in the barn (that was the first day of my mat. leave), Matthew arrived 3 days later. Here I am, thinking every braxton hick could be it or every funny tingle or pain could be it too. I feel great right now. Back pain, but my energy is there and I can clean the house (minus floors) in under an hour when I have people showing up soon. Ryan is home more now and Matthew is happy. Dad (or as Matthew has started to call him Ryan), and grandpa are still his favorite people, and Hayley too, because they are more active with him than me. Today we made cards for Fathers day, got ink everywhere, but the end result was great and we had fun. Hope dad likes them. I am in need of ideas for a good double stroller. So far the ones that I have seen, I haven't liked. I am even willing to sell my zooper if I can find a good one that will fit in the back of my car, but also work around the house and at the pool. If you have any suggestions or find any good pictures of one, let me know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If I could turn ahead the clock for you I would. Hmm... that would help me out too! ha ha.
I had a lot of fun and really relaxed during the movie yesterday... thanks!
Post a Comment