Friday, June 1, 2007

Trying not to use the computer so much

Since discovering facebook, all I do is try to find people I know. A little obsessed, so I am trying to cut back on my computer time. No more games, keeping the chatting down to a minimum, seeing what the weather will be like tomorrow (the farm girl in me), etc. I don't like searching random things, it is not fun for me, so that is easy. That and I can't sit for an extended period of time without moving or switching positions. 4 1/2 more weeks to go. Am I ready? NO. Do I now have a choice? NO again. Am I ready to take on two kids? I have no clue. Will this little one be loved? You bet. Do I like the summer heat? NO NO NO. I don't know how pregnant women stand it in the middle of the summer. Thank goodness the pool is ready as of yesterday. Sunday is supposed to be hot. Ryan's dad has cut all of the fields and will be making silage out of them. Ryan is busy with rental houses at the moment. Doug is out and we are renovating the suite and then making it part of the upstairs. He says that he will be done on Sunday. We shall see about that. Anyways, still without coffee. I am trying to save money, but it will have to be purchased by the end of this month. Mom is out and needs her coffee.

1 comment:

Chris said...

great rant, Carissa... I can picture you actually saying it exactly how it's written.

You will do great with two. You will be stretched and tested, spoiled and amazed. God will give you the strength in the times you need it most. He will hold you, cool you(!), give you rest and give you joy.

You will make it, and make it great!