Thursday, May 24, 2007
Coffee Maker is Broken
So I know, you should stay away from caffeine when you are pregnant, but well, some days I just need it and today was one of those days, but low and behold, as fast as I poured water in it, it came out the bottom. So it is broken and I couldn't have any coffee this morning. So I don't think I can fix it, so I need some good ideas about what type of new coffee maker to buy. I am up to suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what a great coffee maker!
I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm afraid I won't have much of a suggestion... we are hooked on the french press. It's so easy, especially with our hot water dispenser...
I'll be calling soon to find out how things are going.
Post a Comment