Monday, May 21, 2007

Renters can be squatters

Some of you may know we are trying to evict our renter. Still no luck. He told us, I will be out on the 15th, then the 17th, then today at 11 am, but is he gone? NO. I am frustrated and angry with the system. It makes my blood boil and that is the last thing that I need right now. Why is he still there? Why can't he just leave? I am so tempted to go there and pack up his stuff myself. There is nothing I can do until the hearing on the 24th and even then he won't be ruling that day. FRUSTRATING.

I am now down to 6 weeks left and can't wait for the end. I feel fat, bloated, have a hard time breathing some days and would love to at least sleep longer than 2 1/2 hours before I have to pee. I know, a newborn will be up the same amount of time, but at least I won't be peeing all the time.

I have finally put the closet back together that I have to unpack when the hot water tank blew. My house is a little less cluttered. I even managed to wash all sheets and comforters today plus a load of darks (Matthew was out of clean pants) before I ran out of laundry soap. Guess tomorrow is shopping day.

I hope everyone has had a great long week-end. Mine, well, I slept through most of it. :)

No comments: