Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Our Renter is Out
So our renter is out. Not that he packed his stuff up, but he is out. Since we were unable to reach him yesterday, Ryan and Shirley went to his fathers house and his father said that he was in detox. Yep, a druggie with a criminal record apparently. We have to change our screening process I think. The place was a mess. Ryan and Shirley met with his father this morning and they have cleaned up his place, two trips to the garbage dump, the stairs are gone so no one is able to get up there anymore, the kitchen is pulled apart and the cleaning has begun. The floor in the main room looks okay, but the floor in the kitchen will have to be replaced. I am just glad he is gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Carissa
Sorry to hear the renter ended up in the worst case scenario list. You're going to be so glad when you get the great couple that I'm praying for to move in!!! :)
We are together in SK (see my blog) and are enjoying our time as a family. I should leave this week sometime so I can take care of the house and yard, but for some reason I'm just not motivated to come back. Ha! oh well.
Post a Comment