Thursday, August 2, 2007

My Sleeping Babies




So this is what my afternoons are like. Both babies sleeping soundly and I get to clean house, talk on the phone or play on the computer. It is nice to have a quiet house. I was at the doctors today and J. jaundice is down. Not where it should be, but my doctor said it is breast feed jaundice and it will just take awhile to go down. So no more doctors appointments for that. Starting tomorrow we are dealing with her click in her hip. Matthew is still on antibiotics and will be done them on Sunday and then we have to do another urine test. So much fun. Other than that, nothing is new here. Hope all is well with you.

1 comment:

Chris said...

such beautiful pictures, Carissa! Thanks for keeping us up to date with you! Once we unpack and catch up here, I'll post the new pics of our trip.... some good ones coming!!