Saturday, July 28, 2007

A week in the life of me






Well, what can I say. 2 kids keeps me busy and out of trouble. I seem to try to do all my errands in the morning so that I can stay home in the afternoon. I try to be out of the house by 9 am, but it seems more like 10 am before I am out the door. Oh well. We are still weekly at the doctors for Jordy's jaundice which is slowly going away and now next week we will be starting on the click in her hip. Hopefully that has healed and she will not have to be double diapered anymore. Matthew still has an infection and hopefully the antibiotics work this time. She gave us different ones to try. I have been going to the chiropractor for the past two weeks 3 times a week. It gets to be a bit much, but my back and shoulders are feeling much better. I thought I was out, but not by that much. Thank goodness for health benefits. The weather hasn't been that great yet. We had one nice week the week Jordy was born and then this week has been sunny but not super hot. It looks like we are not going to get a super hot summer and I am okay with that.

No comments: