Saturday, April 21, 2007

Pictures

Okay, so I haven't posted any pictures lately because I haven't really took any, but here are some new ones most of them taken yesterday of my boy.






Here is also a picture of Matthew, Landen, and Adrian. For those of you who know my son, he loves babies and whenever Landen comes over, they have to sit beside each other. It is too cute for words. Plus, Landen is a cutie too.
















This picture I took awhile ago. I wasn't really paying attention to what Matthew was doing and when I looked this is where I found him. I have to say, it hasn't been the first time I have found him in there.

2 comments:

Naomi said...

That picture is definately worth a wedding slide show(in the long awaited future)!

Leanne said...

how did he get in the sink? kids never cease to amaze me with their ability to climb and wiggle their way into the oddest places.