Friday, April 27, 2007

Just chatting


I took this picture of the boy yesterday. He thinks he is wearing a seat belt. I think he looks like a lumberjack. He just wouldn't cooperate with the camera. Not much I could do about that. Today he spent most of the day at Grandma and Grandpa's playing with Hayley. Apparently my diclectain didn't work and I had to run for the toilet which meant the rest of my day was shot. I am tired and sleepy, so the break from the kid was a good one. Although, I have to admit, I miss his constant chatter. I am now down to almost 9 weeks left before the next one is here and I can't wait. To feel normal again and see if it is a boy or a girl. This pregnancy has been different than the last. The baby isn't as active as Matthew and not as predictable as to when it moves like it is right now. Because I haven't gained that much weight, I can see it move from side to side and feel the hands and feet and move them when they are hurting me. I have started my list of what I need to get before the kid arrives and I will get Ryan to get Matthews newborn clothes down for me. Not that I will be able to use most of them. He was winter, this baby is summer. I have bought some summer sleepers that are unisex from old navy, but I figure, I will just buy stuff when it arrives. Newborns are portable and sleep most of the time. Anyways, that is about it for today. I need to go and retrieve my kid from the grandparents, shower him and get him ready for bed so I can have a nice quiet evening. Ryan is going to hang out with the boys and I am going to eat ice-cream, read a book, watch TV and go to bed early.

No comments: