Sunday, November 11, 2007

Updates

So I guess I should be doing some updating as I seem to post many pictures. We are all doing well. Ryan is busy with work, rentals and the farm. We are currently getting ready to ship 8 heifiers to Lethbridge for breeding. A farmer out there likes our cows and this will be the third year that we will send him some. Matthew is quite the 2 1/2 year old. Talking up a storm and surprising us as to how much he understands. He is ready for pre-school soon. Jordyn is very different than Matthew. She is wiggly, rolling over, eating her feet. I swear she will be crawling soon. As for me, I have joined LAs weightloss and lost 6 pounds in a week and a half. It is great. The diet is easy to stick to and I am not even missing pasta, rice, or potato's. Okay, maybe the pasta, and desserts, but it is worth it. I am also renovating a rental house which should be done by the end of the week. Thanks to shirley for helping me out. I am also at the gym lots, minus last week as mom was out and I was painting a house. Other than that nothing is new. Our flights are booked for MB and we will be out there from the 17th to the 30th. Not really looking forward to the cold. So now I will post some pictures of the past few weeks. The pictures of me and ryan with the toques on say vegemite which is a spread from Australia. Thanks to Matt's mom for the toques. I think they are great.






No comments: