So after reading my cousin Leanne's post, I decided that we need to get some things straight. Red is not the best, green is. Although, dad has currently bought this huge big red tractor. I will always remember the fights, red vs green. I must say, when shopping for fabric, you can always find something john deere. They even have pink fabric with little green tractors. Almost bought some for Jordyn and the realized, what would I use it for. The kid has enough blankets and well, she doesn't have her own room yet, so she doesn't need curtains, but maybe some day. So I ask you Leanne, can you find fabric with red tractors on it? All in good fun and I leave you with a picture the the true color of tractors. Good old John Deere.

2 comments:
no, there may not be fabric with case tractors... but perhaps it's because we don't need all the extra advertising. we just know we're better and don't feel the need to show it in what we wear. ha, ha! ah, cris... there will always be a dispute over which is better. we'll just have to agree to disagree.
nicely put, Cooke!
feeble case, Leanne. sorry.
better rest your case. ha ha
case closed. tee hee
okay, i'll stop.
Post a Comment