

So my baby is now 6 weeks old, weighing in at a heifty 10 pounds. What a good little eater. My toddler is still 2 1/2 and I am not loving every minute of it. The boy currently has some nasty green snot coming out of his nose. Why are all the kids in the nursery sick right now? Something must be going around. My week is always super busy, going here, going there. We have a wedding on Saturday in the afternoon and evening and then on Sunday some of us girls may be heading to IKEA and Old Navy. I finally got Jordy's birth certificate in the mail after the screw up that I made on it. Boy, don't do things when you are really tired. I am trying to potty train matthew and he no longer wears any diapers. We are pretty good with the pee, but the poo still happens in the pants. If anyone has any suggestions about what to do about this, I am all ears. Cleaning poo out of big boy underwear is disgusting. I want to throw up. Well, that is all that I know as of this moment, and will be heading to MB beginning of September.
1 comment:
sorry to hear about the sicknesses flying around the nursery... tis the season, eh? Yuck. Can I come shopping too? ;( Too bad the commute is so far. IKEA will have to be a very well planned trip in the future. (NO BOYS ALLOWED) heh heh. Glad to get the update on your family... any progress with the houses/properties? All the best with p-training... I'm NOT the best role model in that department... surprised my boys survived the whole episode.
Post a Comment