




So we are now going on almost two weeks since Jordyn entered into our lives. She is a great baby. I thought Matthew was easy, but she is a breeze. Only fussy when she is hungry and boy does she let you know. I am blessed to have two wonderful children. It has been a major adjustment having two kids. It is not so easy getting out the door, timing things right so Jordyn doesn't need to be fed if we are out and about. We have had many doctors appointments to deal with Jaundice and Matthew's infection that won't go away. Next month Jordyn will be seeing the pediatrician for the click in her hip. Until then, she is double diapered. Other than that, we are great. Here are some updated pictures of the kids and I will try to blog more often, but if you want to see newer pictures, find me on facebook. I post more often there for Jocelyn.
2 comments:
She is such a sweetie, we can't wait until coffee time starts up again!
cutie!! I can't wait to meet her, tho' I must. I'm so glad we can keep up via phone. (I love my phone)
Glad to hear you are free to leave the house (relatively) and get back to the important things in life... coffee, shopping and church!!
Post a Comment