That does look fantastic! I'm so impressed with your high level of motivation and achievement!! I would give quite a bit for that right now :) (the motivation and/or the blanket set!! Ha ha!) We're praying for you all as your time draws close.
I am a stay at home mom, paper girl for Inter Valley Angus, run this errand for me and everything inbetween. I love God, my husband and kids. The louder the music the better so no one can hear me sing. I like keeping in touch with friends by phone or email.
3 comments:
That looks super fun and Matthew looks estatic! Waiting for the phone call, if you need anything just let us know.
That does look fantastic! I'm so impressed with your high level of motivation and achievement!! I would give quite a bit for that right now :) (the motivation and/or the blanket set!! Ha ha!)
We're praying for you all as your time draws close.
nice work cris! matthew looks absoluetly thrilled!
Post a Comment